Institute for Sustainable Leadership™ | ACN: 149 112 425
Welcome to our Sustainable Leadership learning community. We are delighted to have you on board. With the learning from our course you will be able to help your organisation align itself with the goals of remaining profitable while behaving fairly and ethically.
The Foundations course covers 6 modules that you can take at your own pace:
1. Orientation: explains the course and how to get the most out of it.
2. What is leadership?: explains the complexity of leadership and leadership systems
3. Leadership culture: shows the importance of different leadership paradigms.
4. What is Sustainable Leadership?: discusses how to create high performing and resilient organisations.
5. Special topics: discusses current issues in leadership that will help organisations, such as sharing a purpose and pursuing the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
6. Certification test: When you successfully complete our Foundations course, you will receive a Certificate in Sustainable Leadership, which you can display. This makes you to become part of a community of practitioners and scholars who are committed to advancing the field of Sustainable Leadership, particularly in their own teams.
Certified members of this community share common values and knowledge, which they are willing to share with clients and new members. You can build your capability further by taking the Licensed Practitioner course, mentored by senior practitioners.