Institute for Sustainable Leadership™ | ACN: 149 112 425
This course provides you with a practical understanding of Sustainable Leadership. We show you how to assess leadership in a wide range of organisations.
Those who complete the Foundations course will be able to diagnose and improve leadership issues within their own team.
Estimated course completion: 40 hours.
The Foundations course covers 6 modules that you can take at your own pace, with optional regular online meetings with facilitators and other participants:
1. Orientation: a short segment that introduces the course and how to get the most out of it.
2. What is leadership?: explains the complexity of leadership, followership and leadership systems.
3. Leadership culture: shows the importance of different leadership paradigms in creating positive cultures.
4. What is Sustainable Leadership?: discusses how to create high performing and resilient organisations.
5. Special topics: covers current issues in leadership that will help organisations become more sustainable, such as sharing a purpose and pursuing the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
6. Certification test: this module contains an online test covering all the material in the course.
When you successfully complete the test in Module 6, you will receive a Certificate in Sustainable Leadership.
Additionally, when you enrol you have access to our Members’ Area for a year. This section within the virtual classroom platform provides you with curated audiovisual resources and studies on Sustainable Leadership.