Institute for Sustainable Leadership™ | ACN: 149 112 425
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The Sustainable Leadership Pyramid (SLP) can be used to
2. The Sustainable Leadership Pyramid (SLP) works
3. The Honeybee practices in the SLP
4. If one practice needs adjusting to become more Honeybee
5. Managers have primary responsibility for which Honeybee practices?
6. Using trust as an example of a Honeybee practice, which statement is most correct?
7. It’s not surprising that Honeybee leaders talk about trust because
8. According to the case study on Konica Minolta, the change process started using which practice(s)?
9. The Honeybee practices that build and enhance trust are the same for building all other practices including self-management.
10. The SLP operates top down to diagnose problems with Performance Outcomes such as customer satisfaction.