International Women's Day Scholarship
We are delighted you are applying for a scholarship to mark International Women’s Day 2022.
The scholarship entitles successful applicants to a 50% reduction in the fee for our Foundations in Sustainable Leadership course.
This course can be completed online at the participant’s own pace. However, six live online calls bring the cohort together to discuss issues relevant to your industry and to foster networking.
Applications close on 15 March 2022.
After enrollment, participants can begin the online component of the course at any time.
Live meetings are held fortnightly beginning Thursday 7 April @ 5pm (AEST), ending on 15 June.
40 hours (approximately) over 8 weeks.
Online live calls
Attending the six 1-hour online meetings is optional but is highly recommended.
The scholarship is valued at 50% of the course fee, leaving AUD$375 (+ GST) to be paid.
To get the most out of the course, candidates should have at least 3 years management and professional experience and support both International Women’s Day and sustainable practices. Candidates may be of any gender.
- Each employer nominates two people to participate in the scholarship program.
- The employer or the nominee completes this application form and ISL makes the decision on the successful applicants.*
- Successful applicants receive a scholarship voucher to use at enrollment to get the 50% course fee discount.
- Participants are expected to complete the course by 15 June.
- Those who complete the course successfully will receive a certificate in Sustainable Leadership.
- * Please note that decisions made by the Institute for Sustainable Leadership are final.