Institute for Sustainable Leadership™ | ACN: 149 112 425
Sustainable Leadership: Good for business, people and our planet
Sustainable Leadership is proven to drive high performance by addressing the interests of all stakeholders, including society and the environment; by fostering employees and a supportive organisational culture; and by ensuring good governance, a long-term perspective and high ethical standards.
The Senior Practitioner in Sustainable Leadership course enables you to advise your own team or organisation on how to adopt and intensify the 23 evidence-based practices of Sustainable Leadership. These practices are proven to benefit all kinds of organisations in all kinds of sectors.
This course builds on your knowledge from the Foundations in Sustainable Leadership course.
Your presenters are Dr Gayle Avery and Dr Harry Bergsteiner, co-founders of the Institute for Sustainable Leadership, who apply the evidence-based material that they and other leading researchers have gathered over two decades.
In the monthly online community sessions, you will meet expert facilitators from the Institute along with other practitioners of Sustainable Leadership.
After you successfully complete this course you are eligible to progress to the Advanced Practitioner level which puts you on the pathway for a practitioner’s license in Sustainable Leadership.
Combine great business outcomes with sustainable practices that are good for society and the environment as well as for investors!
This course deepens your knowledge of the 23 evidence-based Sustainable Leadership practices that lead to high performance, while simultaneously doing good for society and the planet.
– 4 modules + 1 licensing quiz
– Supplementary learning materials
– Case studies and activities show applications to a range of situations
– Work at your own pace online
– Multiple live online sessions with experts supplement your learning
– Estimated time required: 80 hours
1. Orientation. This short module introduces the course and the learning resources.
2. Advanced understanding of Sustainable Leadership. Focus on the dynamic nature of Sustainable “Honeybee” Leadership practices and their relationships, using the Sustainable Leadership Pyramid (SLP).
3. Leadership culture. Apply the leadership paradigms to assess an organisation’s leadership culture, which is the first Honeybee practice.
4. Deep dive into Honeybee practices. Take a detailed look at each of the other Honeybee practices. Understand why each practice works, how companies apply it, and how it pays off for all stakeholders.
5. Senior practitioner assessment. Here you will find the Senior Practitioner quiz, where you apply your learnings to a current situation.
You will receive your uniquely numbered Senior Practitioner Certificate after successfully passing this module.
Course fee: $2490
GST will be added for Australian residents at checkout.